Friday 3 July 2020

end of term reflection


  • The highlight of the term is matariki breakfast. It was so yum and we had fun talking to each other and bonding. We were served scrambled eggs, spaghetti and sausages, toast, bacon, sausages, milo, tomato sauce, salt and pepper, and mixed berry juice and orange juice. It was a lot of food so we all donated 2 dollars. There was too much food so we invited kakapo to finish off.
  • The biggest challenge from this term is online learning getting on the call at the right time and not knowing what to do when you don't know what the contact means so you have to wait till tomorrow and remember to ask the teacher I do that but I will always forget to ask Miss Cook. so then I get stressed but then I ask her and then I look at the contact and I don't know how to do the thing that I want to do its hard and stressful
  • One of my success is my handwriting and describing things and its pretty fun describing characters and stuff its also amazing that i'm getting better handwriting so people can read my writing we and my class did this creative writing activity you're describing things like feelings, characters and what they look like. I found it so fun I did the can do on the slide.
  • Something I have learnt is angels. We have been doing them a lot this year. It was hard but I think I got the hang of it. Here is some of the basic angles a acute is less than 90 degrees a right angle is 90 degrees a obtuse is greater than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees a straight is 180 degrees reflexes is greater than 180 degrees and less than 360 full rotation is 360 degrees

  • What I'm looking forward to this holiday is going deer hunting in Palmerston North. I get five bucks every time I kill a goat because they are pests. I might get to drive a side by side again. My goal for going hunting is to get one gigantic stag that got away. Were going to be doing a lot of walking which will be a challenge 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Fynn, well done on reflecting on your learning from what has been a very different term. I hope you have an awesome holidays, good luck hunting!!

    ReplyDelete