Friday 24 July 2020

my holiday

                my Holiday
First week of the holiday I went to my nan's house for 3 days and my parents were working. It
was more fun than I thought staying my nan's house ushley its really boring because she has
no wifi but I had a good time spending my time at her house was fun.
The last two days my dad stayed home to prepare for the trip so I just went on the ps4. 

On saturday at 5 or 6 we got up and went to go to huntsville witch is 11 hours away I was fine
because I had downloaded movies and netflix series like the
troll hunter I have nothing else to really download but wait there is a problem when I
try to watch my movies that I downloaded they did not work and they would of been watching
them all the way there but every single movie or thing I downloaded I could not watch I was
so Annoyed but I just slept half the way there the other half sat in the car and did nothing. When
we got there and henry he is a 15 year old boy that came hunting with has I didn't want him to
comeat first but then I was happy that he came. Henry brang a bow and arrow and 202 witch is
a gun or shooting like possums. We bort a 223 my gun good for shooting deer in close ich
rang,308 my dads gun better then a 223 and the 700ml Remington Magnum aka the
green Lightning the best gun we had the big gun ThisThis gun was too powerful for me to shoot
it was for the big Clearing for shooting the deer From very far away. I forgot the name of the first
place we stayed but we stayed there for 3 days 4 nights and I got 4 deer, 12 possums, 1 goat,
and 1pighenry got a pig to they were are first pigs that's what we got at the place we stayed
first. It's a Carbon farming place were we stayed so we got money for killing pests 2.50$ for
possums 20$ for pigs they rip up the dirt to get grubs it ruins the track and 5$ for a goat.
Total for pests kills about 112. On wednesday we went to oio that place is owned by the same
guy so the pest I get money for killing pests oio is goat heaven I got 13 goats and thats all me
got we saw a some big stags but they got away. On the They will have to go home When is
snowy mountains and played around in the snow and then we went back and packed up then
went home it was day so I sat in the car doing nothing for 11 hours.

how was your holiday ?

No comments:

Post a Comment