Tuesday 27 October 2020

my weekly reflection

what did I enjoy this week? I enjoyed Tech because I completed what I was making for my mum. I made her a heart I was super proud of myself because I had to design and measure what I was making, I had to find all the metal I was going to use for it, I had to cut all of the metal in the right place or it would look weird when it was complete and I had to do the welding which was the hardest part because it was so hard to hold the pieces of metal in the right place and I did all of that in one hour. 

what was one success I have had this week and why? One success I have had this week was getting in to discus and shot put because I usually only get into discus but I got into shot put to this year.

what is something I have found challenging and why? I found my pros and cons challenging because when we started I had no idea what we even doing but then I eventually understand how to do it.

What is one thing I have learned? I learned how to find outcomes using grids.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? I looking forward to tech next week so I can make my mum a bowl for her jewellery.

how have I shown aroha this week? thinking about making my mum and giving her new things from tech.

1 comment:

  1. you did a good job on describing what you enjoyed that week.

    ReplyDelete