Friday 6 November 2020

weekly reflection

 

  • What did I enjoy this week? I enjoyed having pizza and chips with my class and teachers. It was super yummy but, there was thing that I did not enjoy about it. its that it was a fer-well feast, one of our teachers had to and I really didn't want her to go.

  • What was one success I have had and why? one success I had this week was staying more Focus than I usually do.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? something I found challenging was sewing my felt which was this cloth stuff felt hand because I kept stabbing my real hand.

  • What is one thing I have learned? I learnt how to sew thing together but It was hard

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? tech because I can finish my Mimi which is this duck hunting thing

  • How have I shown the value of ahroa this week? i have shown it bye helping my dad out in the paddock

No comments:

Post a Comment